Iconography: Gabriel, archangel
Date: XVI century. First third of the 16th century.
Origin: The icon was deposited in the museum in 1941 as part of the Deesis row of iconostasis from the church commemorating the Intercession in the village of Gumenets in Rostovskiy district. The icons were transferred there in 1824 from the church commemorating Demetrius of Thessaloniki in the village of Ponikarovo of Rostovskiy district.
Material: Wood, canvas, levkas, tempera
Dimensions: height 95,5 cm, width 64,3 cm